Ok, I'm over reacting, but seriously, this is a very big and sad thing. One of my best friends is not staying around this semester. Chris, the guy that lives next to me, yeah, he found out last week that he's not staying around and we've been dealing with this sense I found out...if dealing with it is what you could call it...I baked cookies! Yeah, I find out, I cry and I bake cookies! Why can't I deal with things normal like...and yeah I know there's really no normal, but still I baked cookies!?!?!
I donno, I guess that Chris' room is just where I went. If I needed to get away from people, if I needed to not talk to someone, if I just needed to hide...it doesn’t matter, whatever, we could talk, I could watch him play World of Warcraft, we could watch x-files (or Stargate or Startrek or AquaTeen Hunger Force or anything, really)...I mean, I'm not a fan of silence, as most of you know, and actually I have a really hard time dealing with it...probably why I talk so much...but when I'm in Chris' room it doesn’t matter...it could be dead silence, but I don’t have a hard time dealing with it...it was nice!
I'm really going to miss having Chris to go to all the time.
Well, everyone is coming back from the grocery store (we're preparing for tomorrow's yummieness)...Go Stealers! I will update more later! I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment