Tequila and Science . . . What Could Make a Day Better?

Sunday started out kinda late, but it all worked out . . .

We went out to lunch with Amy and her Mom. . . to Zuma's a . . .. . . spot, where Mommy and I decided to take Tequila shots!
I take my Tequila very seriously . . .
. . . as my mom watches me enjoy it . . .
. . . and makes a funny, funny face!
And! She couldn't even finish her own . . .
. . . but still turned very red!

Then she had her picture taken with Ben Franklin :)


After lunch my parents and I went to the
Museum of Science!
Mommy played with everything . . .
. . . while Daddy read everything . . .
. . . and I took pictures of everything.

There's no time when the teacher in Mommy hides . . .
. . . but I do guess that they both read it all.

Just like the rest of us . . .
. . . my mommy loves playing with the electricity . . .
. . . and my daddy loves to push buttons!
Oh man! You should have see his face when that washer popped up!

No comments: